Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2019
SES, Internship - Brand strategy
Rooseveltplantsoen 4, The Hague , Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: tra gennaio e marzo 2020
- Support the Brand Strategy & Development team in adapting the global brand narrative to a specific audience or market.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the brand guidelines pages, the Marketing & Communications Intranet portal, SES Connect, and the Extranet portal which house all brand focused content and assets.
- Support the creation of all brand-focused video & animation elements for use on www.ses.com, Vimeo, YouTube etc.
- Assist the wider marketing team when creating brand focused-campaigns to reach external and internal audiences.
- As part of any brand outreach campaign
- support the development of social and digital media content
- devise E-marketing strategy and campaign
- assist with internal communications and reach to internal audiences
- Support the team with the translation and organisation of the brand story into our presence and association with Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance-related events (i.e. Asteroid Day, World Space Week, Diversity Day…)
- Write, proofread and edit brand communications materials
- Consult and mediate questions regarding application of the brand guidelines
- Support the team in managing the online marketing giveaways catalogue and portal
- Prepare internal PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with the creation, preparation of internal newsletters, intranet articles and social media news and posts.
- Research vendors and develop budget estimates
- Current student in Marketing, Business Administration or International Communications
- Familiar with the basic concepts of marketing, advertising, PR, digital communications, social media and multimedia
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in taking initiative and forging strong relationships
- Ability to quickly grasp the purpose of the company, its products and its marketing objectives
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite products, in particular Powerpoint and Excel + familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Great organizational abilities
- Prior Intern experience at a technology company preferred
- EU nationality or work permit for the Netherlands.