Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/11/2019
HP, Business Analyst Intern
1766, ul. Okolovrasten pat 258, Sofia, Bulgaria
We need self-motivated individuals who can understand the various data models and migrate queries from one database to another while matching the final outputs. The finalist should have good automation skills so they can automate some manual steps during the migration process. Job Responsibilities:
- Understand the Data model of two databases present in our team
- Understand the business objective of each report and map them to new Database
- Work with Report generator and Engagement lead to validate the final output
- Work with Tech lead in code review and ensure the best practices are followed.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s degree in order to be considered eligible for this intern opportunity.
- Good command over SQL
- Understanding of various database concepts
- Able to work well with a team and be able to co-ordinate with team leader and various report generators
- Should be willing to learn tools used within the team (R/Python)
- Understand the basics of Visualization tools like PBI/willing to learn it
- Able to automate Manual steps
- Strong collaborator in English; excellent teamwork skills
- Creative thinking – able to find out-of-the-box solutions.