Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/11/2019
Lumendo, Scientist or engineer for Biomaterial development in a Medtech startup (Internship or thesis)
- Photopolymerization tests using spectroscopic methods (Photo-FTIR, photo-NMR).
- Material stability and shelf life tests by gravimetric and spectroscopic analysis.
- Bacterial and enzymatic migration as well as degradation studies.
- Identify suitable production partners. Identify, develop and test suitable packaging options.
- At least a bachelor degree in science or engineering with laboratory experience. Good understanding of chemistry and/ or biology is a plus.
- Interested in biomaterials and medical devices.
- Highly motivated and responsible; outgoing and hands-on personality.
- Independent and well-organized working style.