Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/11/2019
Silicon Labs, Digital Engineering Intern
318 Rue de Fougères, Rennes, Francia
6 mesi (da febbraio 2020)
Projects are specifically tailored to each intern, ensuring a meaningful contribution to both your skillset and Silicon Labs. Here are just a few of the challenges you might get to tackle:
As a Software Engineering Intern you will:
- Improve on our software based wi-fi simulator to measure and extend our embedded code.
- Develop new Iot features on chip embedded core.
- Work on controlling a Risc-V based Software Define Radio on FPGA
As an Applications Engineering Intern you will:
- Integrate a Wi-Fi Full-MAC driver on a Real Time OS for an MCU platform
- Develop Wi-Fi application examples on MCU targets using Silicon Labs SDK
As a Design Engineering Intern you will:
- Contribute to the definition & specification of various functional blocks of our chips
- Develop the RTL code of some of those functional blocks
- Simulate and validate some of those functions individually as well as in the full system
- Contribute to the verification of the design on an FPGA platform
- Enrollment in MS/PhD Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Last year before graduation
- Coursework in embedded programming (C), scripting, or MCUs as well as exposure to web development languages and tools
- You have some combination of the following skills:
- Exposure to development tools for embedded systems such as analyzers, oscilloscopes, traffic generators, JTAG, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with assembly language of at least one microcontroller such as the ARM, RSIC-V, STM32, AVR, MSP430 or 8051
- Experience using both simulations and hardware testing a plus
- Familiarity of Python, Object Orientated design, Wi-Fi
- Embedded programming proficiency in C (32-bit MCUs) using RTOS
- Knowledge of IP protocol stack (TCP, UDP, TLS, etc.) and tools (iPerf, Wireshark)
- Familiarity of Linux and Raspberry PI
- Experience with RTL design languages and simulation
- Basics on signal processing and Matlab simulation.