Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/11/2019
ESMA, Traineeship - Legal Profile
European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA)
201-203 Rue de Bercy, Paris, Francia
6 - 12 mesi.
1117.37 € - 1676.06 € al mese
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2019
- assist the Department in its daily activities;
- provide assistance on various files and (legal) requests;
- draft and revise various documents, under supervision;
- interact with internal and external stakeholders on legal questions;
- research and analyse law sources such as EU regulations, legislations, legal articles, treaties, etc.;
- assist in briefings of meetings;
- contribute to internal reporting tasks or provide administrative support (archiving, data entry and processing, etc.) related to the above mentioned tasks.
- For “graduate traineeships”: have completed the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a university degree or its equivalent (bachelor degree) OR for “undergraduate traineeships”: have an official declaration from the relevant university;
- Have a good knowledge of English.