Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/11/2019
eDreams, Lodging Sales Intern
Carrer de Bailèn, 67-69, Barcelona, Spagna
Turismo e ospitalità
- Communication by phone and email with hoteliers and try influencing them to add their establishments to the Odigeo Connect Platform.
- Be the permanent contact person for your designated source lodging portfolio until they are fully online and bookable.
- Ensure top quality of the descriptions, pictures and general information of the online bookable establishments.
- Explain Odigeo requirements and philosophy and transmit enthusiasm, confidence and credibility to our partners.
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Assist Sales Team where needed.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree student – Being eligible for an internship agreement is a MUST.
- Multilingual profile: fluent in English + any other European language
- Experience in front office is a plus.
- Good sales skills.
- Organized-the ideal candidate will handle a large volume of data and many different software programs.
- Computer savvy: comfortable with MS Office package and Gmail (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites).
- Self-motivation and teamwork are expected.