• conducting research and analysing audience insight;
• assisting with the creation and implementation of campaigns;
• creating innovative content for social media;
• working in a busy media office and with senior officials;
• organising events across the UK;
• providing project support; or
• working on a major staff engagement programme.
• Be in their final two years at university or a 2019 graduate – in a communications related subject (awarded or expected) or
• Be working towards a degree equivalent qualification (NVQ level 6)
• Meet the nationality requirement and the right to work in the UK requirement: Open to UK, Commonwealth and European Economic Area (EEA) and certain non EEA nationals.
• You must be a British citizen to work in some placements, and additional clearance checks may be required depending on your placement. Please note your placement and start date is dependent upon completion of security clearance.
Candidates must also be from one or more of the following backgrounds:
• Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME)
• Lower social economic background.
• Care leaver background
• Candidates who consider themselves to have a disability
Location – London, with limited placement opportunities available in regional locations. You may be placed across the UK.