Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/11/2019
Eurocontrol, Cyber Security Trainees
Rue de la Fusée 96 , Brussels, Belgio
- Support daily operations of EATM-CERT (checking alerts, functional email box, search newly discovered vulnerabilities, etc.);
- Participate in the configuration of SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tool (Slunk) and development of use cases/scenarios and correlation rules to detect cyber-security incidents using raw data (includes normalisation, correlation and false/positive rate reduction);
- Contribute to the automation of different activities (alterting, Cyber Threat Intelligence - CTI, collection based on IntelMQ, connection of MISP to constituents/national CERTs, template creation and customisation of phishing awareness tool - King Phish, etc.);
- Support Penetration Tests in Air Traffic Management environment;
- Support the implementation of THOR services (Indicator of Compromise host-based scanner).
- Master or equivalent in Cyber-security or IT/Computer science. We are looking for candidates in their last year of Master or having completed their Master's less than 6 months ago;
- Good understanding of Cyber-security concepts and practices;
- Knowledge of networking & security techno-architectures (TCP/IP, firewalls, VPN, IDS, SIEM) would be an asset;
- Knowledge of scripting (Python/Perl/Go, etc.), Linux, system administration and Public Key Infrastructure would be an asset;
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. Therefore, candidates must have an excellent command of English and/or French (written and verbal). Additional language knowledge may be an asset.