Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/11/2019
Eurocontrol, Researcher Trainee
Centre du Bois des Bordes, Brétigny-sur-Orge , Francia
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Ingegneria e Architettura
L'offerta scade il 24/12/2019
- Contribute to the development of surveys for the post-exercise assessment of subjective workload, situational awareness, and criteria of acceptance of the tested operational concept. We use the open-source LimeSurvey tool;
- Extract and analyse performance metrics to answer the various research questions of the RTS. Metric development could be an area where you find your research topic;
- Support the reporting and visualisation of the results. Integrating data from the survey and the simulation recordings and create appealing visualisations is a challenging task of the validation team. We use the business intelligence tool Tableau for this purpose. If you like data analysis, you will like this task. You may find here your research topic;
- Participate in the drafting of the final validation report. You will learn what the European Operational Concept Validation Methodology (E-OCVM) is and how it is applied.
This traineeship requires to have a student status.
We are looking for bright students:
- In a master’s programme preferably with a focus on human factors (e.g. Psychology, Aerospace Engineering);
- With a good command of English. Knowing some French would help. Any other language (for this particular RTS this would be Turkish) is an advantage;
- Understanding of air traffic management is an advantage but not a requirement;
- Knowledge and Skills in experimental design is an asset;
- Experience with statistical analysis tools (SPSS, SAS, R,) or with the Tableau data visualisation tool is also an advantage.