Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/11/2019
Airbus, Internship on Security test development for avionics wireless communication
Airbus Operations SAS
Rue des Cosmonautes 31, Toulouse, Francia
6 mesi. Inizio marzo 2020.
Within the "Flight and Integration test department", you will be part of the IT airborne security penetration testing team, to participate to the development of security testing tools that will be used to test the future wireless implementation enhancing aircraft connectivity.
We're looking for a student preparing an Information Technology master with the following competences:
- General knowledge on security of IT systems
- Knowledged in WiFi technology and its protocol stack
- Strong C/C++ and Python coding abilities
- Linux driver/low-level programming would be a plus
- Experiences with SDR (Software Define Radio) would be a plus