Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/11/2019
Union Internationale des Cinémas, UNIC Internship Programme 2020
UNIC - Union Internationale des Cinémas
Avenue des Arts 10-11, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Comunicazione/Marketing, Arti/Creatività/Moda
4 mesi (da fine gennaio 2020)
L'offerta scade il 15/12/2019
- Assist with research on cinema exhibition and film industry trends;
- Assist with research on pan-European audiovisual market and policy developments;
- Assist in the preparation of industry updates and briefings for UNIC members;
- Assist in the implementation of UNIC’s partnership programme (organisation of workshops, etc.);
- Assist in implementing UNIC’s communications strategy (social media campaign, press relations, outreach to UNIC members and partners);
- Assist in event management;
- Office management and administration.
- UNIC’s internship scheme enables students and recent graduates to gain experience in a media industry-related advocacy organisation. We are looking for responsible and dynamic interns, capable of self-initiative, to support UNIC staff in its intelligence work regarding cinema exhibition and film industry trends (both market and policy developments).
- Education background: Politics, Communication, Research, Economics, Statistics, Management.
- Fluent English (spoken and written), other European languages a plus.
- A “convention de stage” from your university is an advantage.