Accountable for the quality of own design work
Responsible for generating creative solutions to design challenges, in order to fulfil the product and technology road maps
Delivery of design work to gate reviews and to the project, matching specifications for function, cost, quality and time
Work successfully with the departmental and project delivery teams by living up to the Vestas Values
Design Engineer is responsible for providing the most robust, reliable, efficient design solution with highest performance and lowest cost.
Take ownership of own career and competence development
Maintain awareness of engineering practices and technology developments
Safe working in line with HS&E policy
Design Engineer is accountable for understanding, clarifying and documenting:
- Design specifications/requirements
- Design functionality, including functional HW/SW interfaces
- Design performance and reliability including lifetime estimates of the design
- Design verification and validation
- Design risk associated to the design
- Design safety.