Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/11/2019
Global Water Partnership, GWP Internship: Programmes, Partnerships & Communications
GWP - Global Water Partnership
Linnégatan 87D, Stockholm, Svezia
Ecologia e ambiente
3-6 mesi (da febbraio/marzo 2020)
L'offerta scade il 15/12/2019
The internships will be tailored to the interns’ backgrounds and interests and will support one or two of GWP’s workstreams: GWP programme support including the SDG Programme and the Transboundary programme, GWP’s Youth Engagement, the Partnerships and Resource Mobilization (PRM) team and the Communications team.
- Be enrolled in an educational programme at the time of application and during the Internship
- Interest in water resources management, any of GWP’s overall focus areas (particularly SDGs and/or youth), and/or other environmental sustainability issues.
- Knowledge of the 2030 Development Agenda and integrated water resources management is an advantage
- Research and writing experience.
- A good command of the English language in speaking, reading and writing. Working knowledge of other major languages is considered an asset
- Good knowledge of computer software including word processing, presentation, internet communication.
Meet all expenses for travel, insurance and any other expenses through financial support from their educational institution, government, scholarships or through personal resources