Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
Expedia, Business Analyst Intern
St John Street, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
- Help plan and analyse our strategic approach and data to improve the effectiveness of sales teams
- Evaluate the impact of initiatives eg. changes to compensation or segmentation
- Analyse key performance indicators to identify areas of concern and any root causes
- Consider ways to improve reporting of critical metrics to increase efficiency
- Prioritise and work independently.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any analytical field (e.g. Business, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering etc.). If you have graduated from university, unfortunately you are not eligible for this internship position.
- A real passion for framing unstructured problems, pulling data and insights and creating clear presentations
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Interest in learning more about business and sales strategy
- Some understanding of management consulting, corporate strategy, finance or analytics would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Fluency in English essential.