Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
greenTEG, Internship as Study Coordinator
Hofwisenstrasse 50A, Rümlang, Svizzera
greenTEG is developing innovative thermal sensor solutions for its international customer base in multiple technical fields (Wearables, Laser, Building). To get additional support within our development team, we are looking for an intern with background in engineering or natural science studies to coordinate clinical studies to improve our core body temperature sensing solution. As part of the R&D team, you will:
- Evaluate the best technical tools for conducting clinical studies
- Combine the tools into a wearable, user-friendly data acquisition setup
- Design study protocols
- Coordinate and support our clinical partners and the study participants
- Gather and organize measurement data
- Writing reports and case studies.
- We are looking for an intern with background in engineering or natural science studies.
- You are student looking for an industrial internship in an entrepreneurial atmosphere for the duration of six months.
- You are motivated, able to learn fast and you have a structured way of working.
- You like to tackle technical problems, but you also have good communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- You have a good level in both English and German and preferably previous experience in conducting clinical studies.