Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
Arm, Hardware Intern - Applications Engineering
Arm France SAS
25 Allée Pierre Ziller, Le Paros, Francia
6 mesi, inizio estate 2020
Retribuito + benefit
- Assisting in fault finding problems with customer designs based on Arm CPU and System IP
- Building RTL simulation test benches to be used to replicate partner’s issues
- Assisting in testing hardware IP deliverables and providing feedback to design teams prior to release to customers.
- Reviewing technical documentation for hardware IP deliverables and providing improvement recommendations to the technical authors.
- Studying for a degree or a higher degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Developing knowledge of microprocessor architectures, memory systems and interconnects.
- Some experience of hardware description languages such as Verilog with tools for simulating digital hardware and creating test benches.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.