Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
Ralph Lauren, Digital Trading Intern
50 New Bond Street, London, Regno Unito
- Optimize online user experience including navigation, shopping journey and onsite search
- Execute the seasonal merchandising plan
- Prep site for sale, new season, and marketing campaigns
- Assist in product enrichment
- Assist in development and execution of category plan
- Provide feedback to divisional associate and manager
- Solid relevant experience of at least 1 year in similar role within ecommerce
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Analytical and confident to take action.
- Strong preference for candidates with some understanding of best practices in user experience and drivers of conversion
- Thinks creatively.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive brand and market/competitive knowledge across Europe
- Not Essential: Knowledge in SFCC and Adobe Analytics a plus