Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
DXC Technology, Intern Masters Technical
Av. de la Siderurgia 15 Parque Empresarial del, Avilés, Spagna
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
- Currently working toward a Master's degree (or global equivalent)
- Degree program in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of technology-related work experience
- Experience with system development or system analysis preferred
- Experience working with relevant programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software preferred