Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
Calvin Klein, Jeans Kids Intern
Danzigerkade 165, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio febbraio 2020.
- Design into the specific DNA of a global international fashion brand, learn what works and what doesn't;
- Gain experience in a full design circle, starting from sketches, to technical design sketches resulting in the final actual style;
- Gain insight and understanding of all aspects of a full collection development cycle, from first planning and concept brief to collection reviews to the final launch of a product and in season sales;
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the design process while working together with merchandise, production and sales teams;
- Gain an understanding of a collection build up that meets the needs of the market, based on historical numbers, trend-forecasting and sales feedback.
- It is mandatory that you are still enrolled in a university or school program at the start date of the internship. Please note this is not a thesis-oriented internship but more to gain experience in a global work environment.
- You have good knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- You have high appreciation of the creative process
- You have good understanding of Calvin Klein DNA and brand awareness