Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/11/2019
OIE, Internship for Editorial Communication with a focus on veterinary students
OIE - World Organisation for Animal Health
12, rue de Prony, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Sanitaria/medicale, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
6 mesi (dal 16 marzo 2020)
633,75 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 06/01/2020
- Supporting the implementation of the communication strategy towards veterinary students. In this regard, the main tasks will be:
- Animating exchanges between the IVSA and the OIE and increasing the visibility of the OIE among veterinary universities
- Motivating IVSA students to actively take part in the OIE Ambassador project and following-up on the project;
- Adapting communications materials and relaying them among the IVSA network;
- Collecting feedback and feature stories from veterinary students through the IVSA
- Disseminating current OIE communication campaigns among veterinary students.
- Contributing to keep the information on animal diseases provided by the OIE up to date by interacting with the different contact points responsible for these diseases.
- Supporting the implementation of communication strategies linked to specific diseases or institutional activities;
- Developping key messages addressed to the different types of target audiences (from general public to specialist audiences) defined in the OIE communications strategies;
- Participating in the development of communications tools (institutional brochures, leaflets, infographics;
- Providing punctual support to the Communication Unit.
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a veterinary university which is member of the IVSA.
- Ability to synthetize and vulgarise scientific information;
- Good communication skills, in both written and spoken English or French. A good knowledge of another official language of the OIE would be an asset;
- Good knowledge of standard desktop tools, especially PowerPoint, Web-based applications and media computer tools;
- Knowledge on the administration of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn YouTube and Flickr;
- Knowledge of web design tools like WordPress and Mailchimp would be an asset;
- Very good organisational skills.