Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/12/2019
Philips, Order Management Intern
aleja Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 88, Łódź, Polonia
Learn how to coordinate the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping also Project Management, Sales and others. You are responsible for:
- Management of sales orders
- Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications
- Support Order Management team in daily operations
- Preparing daily meetings (lean daily management boards).
- Student of at least 2nd year of studies
- Availability to work 30-40h/ week
- Fluent English written and spoken (at least B2)
- Computer literacy (MS Windows, MS Office) is essential
- Good numerical ability and analytical skills
- Experience in supply chain or management will be an asset
- Engaged, motivated, ambitious, eager to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Problem-solving and result-oriented approach.