Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/12/2019
Philips, Internship: Marketing Procurement buyer (Suitable for Thesis)
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6-12 mesi (da gennaio)
- Supporting commodity projects on evaluation of asset costs (to optimize Total cost of ownership)
- Contribute to resolving complex procurement business situations with procurement colleagues
- Help to lead, articulate, and execute projects that serve the team goals of return on investments, savings, compliance, and execution.
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, and/or Marketing
- Skilled in data analysis and comfortable with Excel
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Have international work or study experience
- Be independent, motivated, and self-driven with an interest in procurement
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.