Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/12/2019
British Government, Internship at UK’s Department for International Trade
British Consulate General
Willi-Becker-Allee 10, Düsseldorf, Germania
3-6 mesi. Inizio 3 febbraio 2020.
300 euro lordi mensili
L'offerta scade il 19/12/2019
During the internship you will gain insight into and become actively involved in a variety of areas related to trade and investment such as:
- Market research;
- Industrial sector mapping;
- Event management;
- Marketing tasks (incl. Social Media);
- Stakeholder management;
- Administrative tasks (including budgets, reporting, CRM, Excel).
- We are looking for determined, pro-active and result-oriented individuals with previous work experience, who are driven by an interest in business and economics.
- Applicants are required to have the ability to meet task deadlines to a consistently high level standard of quality.
- The successful applicants will be good team players, flexible and happy to engage in a wide range of tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also needed.
- Applicants must be fluent in German and English.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a European University for the whole duration of the internship and should please inform us about their availability in their application.
- Good IT skills, especially MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint (Excel knowledge is a must)
- Good Social Media skills (Twitter, LinkedIn)