Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/12/2019
Mars, Internship - Assistant in Scientific communications
650, Avenue de la Petite Camargue, Aimargues, Francia
Engineering, Educazione e Formazione
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
- You will manage and participate in multiple projects linked to education and learning:
- Update platforms for digital learning
- Support the organization of scientific events for internal associates & external guests
- Set up a Library of scientific articles
- Manage a FAQ database
- You will liaise with an international community of scientific communications associates (veterinarians and scientists) and support them with their questions.
- You will monitor the progress of these projects, assess and capitalize on what has been achieved, and reorient actions.
- You are in a school of engineering, or in a business school with a specialization in communications or at University (having a scientific background)
- You're dynamic and flexible,
- You are attracted by digital learning and communication
- You have good listening skills & good written and oral communication skills
- You have good English, and you are looking for work with an international team.