Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/12/2019
Lufthansa, Intern - Technical Fleet Management
Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Unterschweinstiege 10, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Engineering, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio marzo 2020.
- Support of Projects with the focus of Engine Management
- Perform data analysis and evaluations
- Design and support on cross airline/functional workshops and events
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 4th semester of study program.
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here: https://www.be-lufthansa.com/de/faq/lufthansa/praktikum-studienabschlussarbeit
- Analytic and solution orientated
- High degree on self-motivation and enthusiasm, good sens for numbers and interest in solving highly complex topics
- Know-How in the field of Engines and turbines are an advantage
- Know-How in the field of Project Management are an advantage
- Good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Very good language skills in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.