Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/12/2019
Church & Dwight, Human Resources Internship
Church & Dwight
Wear Bay Rd, Folkestone, Regno Unito
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
12 mesi (da giugno 2020)
As a Human Resources Intern, you will support the team in delivering a first class HR service to the wider business whilst gaining invaluable skills and experience. Your duties will cover the full employee journey, from recruitment and induction to employee relations and learning and development. During the internship you will receive a tailored induction as well as regular feedback and reviews with your line manager. As part of a small HR Team you will have the opportunity to take on personal responsibility for a range of tasks and project such as:
- End to end recruitment, from briefing agencies and short-listing candidates, through to interviewing and arranging inductions and new starter briefing days.
- Supporting line managers through disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Scheduling internal and external training sessions and collating attendee feedback.
- Leading allocated Project work within the HR function
- Supporting the HR Team with a range administration duties ranging from scheduling Occupational Health appointments to supporting the Company’s Social Committee.
We welcome applications from current students looking to undertake an industry placement year and also graduates seeking their first HR opportunity. The ideal candidate will:
- Be an undergraduate/postgraduate ideally in Human Resources/Business Studies.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a “can do” attitude and desire to continuously improve.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be competent in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.