Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/12/2019
Procter & Gamble, Sales Managerial Trainee
Procter & Gamble
Zabraniecka St., Warsaw, Polonia
12 mesi (da estate 2020)
Retribuito + benefit
Our traineeship program provides you an unusual opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization formin.12 monthswith the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial role(Junior Account Handler/ Junior Key Account Manager - upon successful completion of your traineeship).
From day one you will beco-leading our business at one of our main customers (retailers).You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as logistics,marketing, finance that will enable you to link the P&G and external world business and financial dynamics.
The Sales Traineeship Program consists of two phases:
- 1st Phase - Win Where the Shopper Shops
Already in the first phase of your journey, you are fully responsible for your own accounts within the Sales Force in the "field". You will influence in-store promotions, executions, visibility and sufficient stock level.
- 2nd Phase - Be the Part of our Key Account Team
You will co-lead the business with our retailer as a Junior Key Account Manager responsible for a category or a customer.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study or graduates up to 12 months after graduation
- Strong initiative, problem solving, good interpersonal and language skills in Polish and English
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Valid driver's license (active driver).