Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/12/2019
OMV, "BE FIRST" BUSINESS PROJECT: "Fuel cards strategic pricing initiative"
Trabrennstraße 6-8, Vienna, Austria
Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio/febbraio 2020.
€ 950 - € 1.400 mensili
- Analyze as-is customer portfolio and pricing performance
- Improvement potential analysis
- Define new pricing strategy and evaluation of various pricing models
- Formulate clear pricing principles, strategies and linked discount policies
- Update network segmentation in order to fit individual customer segment needs
- Setup project for new pricing strategy implementation
- Define success criteria for project implementation and assist matrix organization in implementation with a clear focus on business outcome
- Support the management of relationships with all project stakeholder and shareholders
- University of economics or university of applied sciences (WU/FH)
- Excellent MS office skills (especially Excel and Power Point)
- SharePoint knowledge is an advantage
- English and German fluently
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Experience in designing and developing data modelling in big data architecture
- Currently enrolled Bachelor or Master student with first professional experience (preferably in a agile project environment)
- Fluency in English and German
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.