Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/12/2019
TMF Group, Accounting Intern - IFRS and Consolidation
46 A, Avenue John F Kennedy, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 31/01/2020
The Accounting Intern at the IFRS and Consolidation Team, your role would include reviewing and reconciling accounts, assisting in compiling consolidation schedules and financial reporting, and helping team members to prepare different internal and client specific materials. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the team.
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts;
- Assisting in consolidation schedules and financial reporting compilation;
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports;
- Assisting in preparing different internal documents, presentations and training materials;
- Analyze legal documents and extract financial data for financial reporting.
- You must be enrolled at University degree/master as it'll be under an internship agreement;
- You dispose of knowledge of finance and accounting;
- You should possess initiative, good communication skills, be an analytical thinker and a team player;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced company;
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of other language consider as an asset.