Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/01/2020
Levi Strauss, CRM & Email Marketing Intern
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
- You will help develop the email marketing communication plan,
- You will help create and implement email marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross functions and agencies.
- You will provide support in the development of consumer journeys and flows.
- You will do quality assurance checks for B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns.
- You will track, analyze and provide insight into email marketing campaigns results.
- You will prepare monthly performance reports and present to management.
- You will ensure email marketing activities comply with industry best practices.
- You will manage the customer database to ensure GDPR-compliance.
- You hold a degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related studies or you have finished your studies within the last year.
- You have an eye for detail with creativity and you have project management skills.
- You are passionate about Fashion and Digital Business and you are motivated to learn more about this sector.
- You are fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
- You can consider yourself as proactive and hard-worker with a customer-oriented mindset.
- You have advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge in Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop is a plus.