Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/12/2019
German Institute for International & Security Affairs, SWP Internship
German Institute for International & Security Affairs
Ludwigkirchplatz 3-4, Berlin, Germania
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo
3 mesi, da giugno 2020.
L'offerta scade il 31/03/2020
We accept students at the following stages:
- Students already studying for a master’s degree (also Hauptstudium in the German Magister/Staatsexamen/Diplom system).
- Holders of bachelor’s degrees who can demonstrate they are applying for a place on a master’s degree course and who expect to be regular master’s students at the time proposed for the internship.
- Holders of bachelor’s/master’s degrees who are enrolled on an additional bachelor’s or master’s degree course.
We are particularly interested in attracting young academics in political science and related social sciences (economics, law, administration, occasionally also regional studies, ethnology, or journalism).
For an internship you should have at least the following qualifications:
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- Good end-user IT skills (Word, Excel, web browsers),
- Interest in policy consultation and communication.