Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/12/2019
L'Oreal, Supply Chain Stages/Internships
41 Rue Martre, Clichy, Francia
6 mesi (da gennaio- marzo 2020)
1250-1400€ lordi mensili
You will have the opportunity to do your internship in one of these 3 different fields: Manufacturing Supply Chain/International Logistics/Customer Supply Chain.
With distributors’ and consumers’ growing demands (personalization, service, management of various delivery modes, etc.), and the growth of e-commerce and freestanding stores, the supply chain has become a business driver, at the heart of the product and service offer. With one order shipped every two seconds, the supply chain is becoming increasingly versatile and rapidly changing along with digital technology to respond to the changing market demands.
- Create key performance indicators and monitoring tools for Supply Chain
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the business
- Analyze the supply planning strategy and make recommendations for improvement
- Find and highlight Supply Chain best practices.
- Business School / Engineering School / University
- Master Degree
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Synthetic. You are good at analyzing a situation and then summarizing your ideas.
- Team player. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have no problem fitting in your team.
- Reactive. You are not afraid to face problems, as you are quick to find a solution.
- Rigorous. You are committed and always provide with excellent work.
- Communication Champion. You are clear and fluid when you communicate your ideas with others.