Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/12/2019
Deloitte, Social Media Coordination Trainee
20 Boulevard de Kockelscheuer, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Inizio maggio 2020.
- Work on the Social Media content and editorial plans for all our corporate channels
- Manage interactions from fans and followers on all channels, follow up internally where necessary
- Monitor and analyse social media key performance indicators to continually improve our social media visibility and impact
- Develop social media marketing programs, produce required contents (photos, videos, banners, etc.) and measure effectiveness.
- Continually look out for new trends and best practices, and pro-actively suggest new ideas for social media activities
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Communication, Marketing or business management
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their specificities
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills in English, with the ability to articulate your ideas clearly. Fluency in French would be considered as an additional asset
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously