Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/12/2019
Heineken, Internship - Commerce Africa Middle East & Eastern Europe
Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
There are different types of projects
- Trade Census: you will conduct a large scale project to identify and enumerate all beverage selling outlets in a market through mobile technology. By doing so valuable market information will be revealed which allows informed strategic decision making
- Distributor Sales Capability: in AMEE we go indirect to our customers. Distributors play a critical role to not only deliver our products but also our strategies. You will be responsible to bring the capability levels of our distributors to a higher level through strategic and tactical initiatives covering their Route to Market, Channel strategy, Sales team capability, and CRM.
- Trade Marketing: based on the portfolio strategy you help to execute and locally tailor visibility and activation programs by brand and channel ensuring through the line communication consistent with brand plans and sales strategies.
- Marketing : occasionally there are marketing assignments where you work from Amsterdam or a local market on brand building activities, either digital or via the more traditional media
Candidates should possess the following skills/characteristics:
- Enthusiastic and hands-on
- Adventurous and culturally open minded
- Proven leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be self-steering and work independently where needed
- Good team player
NOTE: Please be aware that Heineken rules & guidelines stipulate that candidates need to be enrolled in University during the entire length of their internship.