Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/01/2020
Levi Strauss & Co., Retail Planning Internship
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
Retribuito + benefit
- You run and circulate regular reporting (forecast, sales, stock, sizing), performance updates and relevant analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability.
- You consolidate input from the different clusters and accounts into a total European level.
- You coordinate with other areas (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service) to ensure product adoption and distribution.
- You support all the projects related to reporting and planningsystems and processes, including data quality and key metrics (help develop new IT tools).
- You look at standards and procedures and propose improvements.
- You have a degree (or still studying) business, management, or any related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
- You like to analyse data and find creative solutions to problems.
- You have a strong affinity with Levi's brand.
- MS Office does not have mysteries for you, particularly Excel (can perform complex functions, Excel Macro is a plus) and comfortable learning new software tools and mining internal and external data.
- Spanish language is a plus.