Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/01/2020
Levi Strauss & Co., Retail Planning Internship
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
Retribuito + benefit
- You run and circulate regular reporting (forecast, sales, stock, sizing), performance updates and relevant analysis to enhance effectiveness and product range profitability.
- You consolidate input from the different clusters and accounts into a total European level.
- You coordinate with other areas (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service) to ensure product adoption and distribution.
- You support all the projects related to reporting and planningsystems and processes, including data quality and key metrics (help develop new IT tools).
- You look at standards and procedures and propose improvements.
- You have a degree (or still studying) business, management, or any related studies or you have finished your studies within last year.
- You like to analyse data and find creative solutions to problems.
- You have a strong affinity with Levi's brand.
- MS Office does not have mysteries for you, particularly Excel (can perform complex functions, Excel Macro is a plus) and comfortable learning new software tools and mining internal and external data.
- Spanish language is a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.