Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/01/2020
Patagonia, Market/Competition Analysis Internship
3 Avenue des Harmonies, Annecy, Francia
Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
- Carry out analysis of our distribution and competition within the France and Iberia region
- Analyse competition and benchmarks brands’ technologies, strategies and enviro assets
- Analyse our distribution accross Channels/Tiers
- Identify geographic and category overperformance/underperformance areas
- Highlight potential areas drawing dealers and prospects map
- Defining Geography/Population opportunities
- Identifying prospects
- Market price monitoring and reporting
- Analyse Brand presence On line
- Improve Patagonia’s position with our on line partners
- Use existing On line analysis and help coordindate and implement action plan with all identified key web partners
- Ad hoc support to Environmental and Marketing departments as needed.
- Currently enrolled in a Business/Management School.
- Fluent in French and English. Spanish is a plus.
- Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Strong Excel knowledge and overall IT skills
- Experience with statistics and creating surveys is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, driven and commited, with a strong desire to learn.