Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/01/2020
Facebook, Product Design Prototyper Intern AR/VR
10 Brock St, Kings Cross, London, Regno Unito
Informatica/ICT, Grafica e Design
Join a team of designers who are passionate about building experiences for Virtual Reality. As a Product Design Prototyer Intern, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills. The ideal candidate should also have an understanding of basic 3D concepts.
- A portfolio featuring examples of prototyping, interaction and visual design work
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Masters degree in design or related design field
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Communication skills – you should be able to articulate your design decisions
- Experience in desktop and mobile application design
- Experience in Unity3D or Unreal Engine preferred.
- Experience with 3D tools such as Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender