Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/01/2020
Stryker, Medical Education Intern - Events in Amsterdam
Herikerbergweg 145, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Educazione e Formazione
- Assist with organisation of EU education and marketing events, which will include travel to destinations throughout Europe
- Support the Marketing team with event compliance and contracts with healthcare professionals
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and collateral related to education and training for internal and external customers and work with Marketing Communications on internal approval process
- Develop training and education materials for Stryker.com with the support of the Medical Education Manager and Marketing Associate
- Assist with activities, organise materials and logistics related to events
- Attend congresses and events onsite including sales training, product training and education events (including cadaveric labs)
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in the field of events management or healthcare
- Ideally looking for a career in marketing, education, events and / or healthcare
- Experience with photoshop, indesign and lightroom is preferable
- Strong initiative and self-management
- Ability to work independently with guidance
- Adaptable and open minded
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency; ability to work with and understand Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners developing positive working relationships
- Strong organisational skills, particularly time management and prioritization
- Performance driven, results orientated
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50%)