Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/01/2020
Philips, Internship: Remote sensing in Camera based technologies
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
- Finding the right tools and developing algorithms for generating synthetic data for computer vision algorithms using state of the art machine learning or deep learning techniques.
- Applying the synthetic data to a clinical application to observe the performance of algorithms.
- Evaluating the results with real clinical scenarios, and bench-marking the results.
- Documenting the complete work and present it in clear presentations and graphs to colleagues and management.
- Currently studying toward your University of Sciences Master in Sciences degree in: Computer Science, Embedded Systems (Knowledge about Computer Vision is highly preferred). You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Background & courses/university assignment in computer vision, image processing, and machine learning applications.
- Proven programming skills (e.g. C++, Python, Keras, tensor flow, Pytorch, Caffe, Matlab, etc.).
- Knowledge with 2D/3D camera hardware settings and software development kits to assess usability for computer vision applications is preferred.
- Good writing and presentation skills in English.