Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/01/2020
Philips, Internship: Program Management Office of Risk Management Markets
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio 2020
- Regular maintenance, optimization & analyze areas for improvement of various risk management tools e.g. building dashboards, updating country risk intelligence tool
- Support in maintaining the risk management database and assist in data analysis resulting from the risk management activities
- Regularly update, maintain and manage the content of structured information platforms and communication materials for Risk Management Markets including SharePoint and intranet.
- Support in the preparation for critical meetings as well the collection and report out of actions resulting from such meetings.
- Currently studying for a (Master in Sciences) University degree in: Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing & Communication, Marketing Analytics or Data Science. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Fluency in the English language (reading and writing).
- High proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint (VBA, Analytics or BI tool experience would be a strong plus) with strong data analytics (big data set) and reporting skills.
- Experience working with web-design & content management e.g. Sharepoint, intranet, is a plus.
- Display a high level of integrity, stress resistance, flexibility and creativity. Self-starter, outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.