Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
IBM, Internship: Designer (UX, Visual, Research or FED)
IBM Germany Research & Development GmbH
Schönaicher Str. 220, Böblingen, Germania
User experience designers create human-centered experiences by designing the structural and informational foundation for products and systems. They facilitate the delivery of all elements, interactions, and decisions that add value to the total user experience.
Visual designers communicate intent and meaning through visual experiences to incite understanding and action from people. They translate functions and information into emotionally compelling and desirable experiences.
Design researchers uncover insights, inform design decisions, and forge new opportunities to improve business outcomes through the rigorous study of people and the ecosystems in which they exist. They continuously build team understanding and empathy through empirical observation, experience, and making.
Front-End developers are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a product team, you tanslate requirements into the design and development of systems in an agile environment. You iterate with designers on concepts by coding interactive prototypes.
- Working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Knowledge of industry-standard design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- Familiarity with design systems
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking and agile development methodology
- Design Research: Experience with conducting primary and secondary research and with research tools (e.g. UserZoom, survey tooling, Usertesting.com, Optimal Workshop, etc.)