Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
Amaris, HR Officer - Internship
28-32 Rue Jacques Ibert, Paris, Francia
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- Organizing the on boarding of employees (personal documents, contracts etc.)
- Assisting employees and managers on any administration forms or processes (amendment, sick leave, bonus, transportation, car damages, Healthcare)
- Explaining, Following-up and controlling working time (days-off, overtime etc.)
- Monitoring and managing thresholds about the number of employees (apply obligatory changes to be aligned with the legal local policies and practices)
- Handling government declarationn
- Deploying the training plan: organizing and following up the training
- Leading the Career Committees
- Preparing and Organizing Career Committees and People Review
- Conducting legal watch on the local scope
- Identifying possible risks with the legal department and establishing action plans about eventual litigation or crisis with the Senior HRO
- Researching information on HR aspects with the support of Development direction in case of country opening according to his/her scope
- Implementing the action plan based on the HR Business plan of the scope
- You are currently studying in HR field to be graduated from a Master Degree.
- You are looking for an End Of Study Internship.
- You are fluent in English and French, you are eager to work in an international team.
- You are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented;