Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
KRY, Management Intern Germany
Julie-Wolfthorn-Strasse 1, Berlin, Germania
Engineering, Sanitaria/medicale, Project/Business Management
3-6 mesi (da febbraio/marzo)
- Work closely and cross-functional with the experienced management team in Berlin and our teams in Stockholm, London and Paris
- Conduct research and analyses to draw conclusions regarding regulatory, commercial and operational aspects, thus supporting our decision-making
- Take ownership for projects in the areas of Business Development and Medical Operations that will help us with a smooth launch in Germany
- Build functional expertise, push your personal development and experience the truly exciting phase of preparing a new market entry.
- At least six months of work experience in an operational or consulting role (e.g. startup/own venture, VC, consulting, banking) with exposure to the tech industry
- Graduated in business, engineering, public policy or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English are absolutely required
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive self-starter who is thriving in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong analytical skills and structured way of working with high attention to detail
- First project management experience is a plus
- Passion to challenge and change the way healthcare works!