Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
Danone, Internship - Purchasing - Global Professional Services
Taurusavenue 165, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto locale
- Co-building stakeholders sourcing solutions to secure reliable daily operations;
- Support continuous improvement through innovative solutions and suppliers’ performance;
- Develop access to meaningful external expertise per key function;
- Deliver competitive sourcing solutions to match collaborative productivity targets.
- Project Management, e.g. support the Procurement Sourcing Managers in building category strategy and business cases with different suppliers and in coordinating with external and internal stakeholders as required;
- Tender Management, e.g. manage and/or coordinate the tender process for recognizing opportunities to optimize the current process and analyzing the subsequent supplier selection process;
- You are a Bachelor/Master student in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement or have a profound interest in these subjects. You need to be enrolled as a student during the whole duration of the internship.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and enjoy transforming findings into useful dashboards and KPIs.
- You like to take responsibility and ownership for your projects and are able to act with agility, speed and pragmatism.
- Furthermore, you show curiosity and are a fast-learner. You describe yourself as a someone who thinks logical and your outstanding interpersonal skills allow you to efficiently communicate & connect with stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English – oral and written.