Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/01/2020
Ferrero, Internship Group Administration and Controlling Methodologies
r. de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio-marzo 2020
1.500 euro mensili lordi
Benefit: mensa aziendale
- Adapting the Group Accounting & Controlling Models (i.e. accounting scheme, cost object rules, specific SAP system procedure etc.);
- Solving functional issues arising during daily activities and projects;
- Collaborating with the central IT department to address system issues and improvement requests;
- Continuously improving the Accounting & Controlling Model;
- Introducing new rules and procedures (simplification and automation);
- Collaborating with various internal stakeholders to ensure coherence in finance projects.
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering or related fields;
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented mindset;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
- Result orientation and high-quality standards;
- Enthusiasm and motivation to pursue a career in finance.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.