Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
TomTom, Employer Branding Intern
Oosterdoksstraat 114, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6-12 mesi. Inizio: 1 marzo 2020
500 euro mensili lordi
- Work with our tight-knit employer brand team to position and promote TomTom as a software development company globally and build our culture
- Collaborate with our marketing, communications, and talent acquisition teams to deliver best-in-class, employer branding campaigns.
- Support the teams in responding to daily, operational marketing requests
- Contribute to a wide-range of projects (e.g. content strategy, careers site improvements, content creation, event activation, photo/video shoot support, measuring effectiveness, etc)
- You must be pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in a related-field (e.g. marketing, communications, brand management, etc)
- Curiosity, a growth-mindset and a positive attitude
- A passion for creating, communicating and making an impact. You get things done!
- Native or near-native, English proficiency
- You find fun in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Flexibility, a balanced perspective and the ability to stay calm when approached with last-minute, deadlines.
- Strong, relationship-building skills. You can work independently and in teams.
- Interest in tech
- EU citizenship, or enrollment in a Dutch university due to working permit regulations