Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications, Trainee in the field of communication
Berec - Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications
Zigfrīda Annas Meierovica bulvāris № 14, 2nd floor, Riga, Lettonia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi, a partire da ottobre
Retribuito (circa 1.000 €)
L'offerta scade il 30/07/2020
Applicants shall note that the specific traineeship positions will be identified in the offer letter sent to the selected candidates; the tasks of the Trainee might be further tailored after the start of the traineeship. The Trainees may be required to assist in other areas of activity, depending on the needs of the service and their profile and experience. Tasks linked to the profile:
- participation in the development of the BEREC Office internal and external communications;
- participation in the development of the BEREC Office corporate identity;
- assistance in the implementation of the BEREC Communications Plan;
- participation in the development of BEREC website.
- Degree: Communications, Journalism, Social/Political Science or similar.
To be admitted to the graduate traineeship programme, applicants must:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- be nationals of a Member State of the European Union;
- have by the beginning of the traineeship successfully completed at least three years of higher education course (university studies) or equivalent education in a field of interest to the BEREC Office attested by a diploma or relevant official certificate;
- have language skills at level C1 for the first language (thorough knowledge) and at level B2 for the second language (satisfactory knowledge), these levels being defined by the Common European Framework of Reference. Satisfactory knowledge of English (level B2 according to the Language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference) to fully profit from the traineeship and to be able to follow meetings and perform adequately. Given the nature of the Agency’s tasks, its working language regime and the requirements of the service, the knowledge of the English language at a level higher than B2 may be preferred for all the profiles.
Candidates must apply by filling in the online application form and submitting:
- a covering letter outlining their reasons for applying;
- a CV drafted using the Europass CV format.
Per ulteriori informazioni: https://berec.europa.eu/eng/berec_office/traineeship/rules/
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.