Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications, Trainee in Benchmarking
Berec - Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications
Zigfrīda Annas Meierovica bulvāris № 14, 2nd floor, Riga, Lettonia
6 mesi, rinnovabili
Retribuito (circa 1.000 €)
L'offerta scade il 31/07/2020
- Contribution to benchmarking and data collection by assisting to the data collection activities and ensuring timely preparation and delivery of Termination Rates benchmarking reports in accordance with the Annual Work Programme;
- Contribution updating contact and mailing lists of NRAs (National Regulatory Authority) experts engaged in the activities of BEREC Working Groups;
- Assistance during BEREC public consultations by uploading and monitoring online consultation platform in use of the BEREC Office;
- Other tasks related to Programme Management Unit activities.
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or similar.
- Satisfactory knowledge of English (level B2 according to the Language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference) to fully profit from the traineeship and to be able to follow meetings and perform adequately. Given the nature of the Agency’s tasks, its working language regime and the requirements of the service, the knowledge of the English language at a level higher than B2 may be preferred.
Prima di cliccare sull'offerta leggi con attenzione la vacancy notice.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.