Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications, Trainee in Human Resources
Berec - Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications
Zigfrīda Annas Meierovica bulvāris № 14, 2nd floor, Riga, Lettonia
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
6 mesi, rinnovabili
Retribuito (circa 1.000 €)
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
- Development of HR policies, including in the field of protection of personal data;
- Assistance in the management of different HR projects and contracts;
- Creation and maintenance of internal HR databases;
- Contribution to reporting activities;
- Development and regular up-date of induction programmes;
- Coordination and the organisation of training events and similar activities;
- Establishment of individual rights and payroll;
- Leave management;
- Monitoring of the adoption of implementing rules;
- Contribution to the HR communication activities;
- Development and publication of HR related information on the internal shared drive and on the Agency website;
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Social/Political Science or similar.
- Satisfactory knowledge of English (level B2 according to the Language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference) to fully profit from the traineeship and to be able to follow meetings and perform adequately. Given the nature of the Agency’s tasks, its working language regime and the requirements of the service, the knowledge of the English language at a level higher than B2 may be preferred.
Prima di andare all'offerta, leggi con attenzione la vacancy notice.