Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/01/2020
Johnson&Johnson, Industrial Design Intern
Johnson&Johnson - Synthes GmbH
Luzernstrasse 21, Zuchwil, Svizzera
Engineering, Grafica e Design
You will address all phases of design process including human factors research, product research, concept sketching, product renderings, 3D database development, animation, graphic design & illustration, usability testing, product marketing support, and concept presentations.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited college/institution pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Design or Human Factors Engineering.
- Students must be authorized to work in Switzerland and not require sponsorship in the future.
- Only students in their second year or above will be considered.
- Your portfolio of work (uploaded PDF or link to website) must be available for review by the hiring manager.
Desirable qualifications include:
- Experience using 2d and 3d design software (Solidworks, CREO, Autodesk Alias, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with prototyping (3D Printing, CNC, Metal/Wood/Foam Fabrication)
- Exceptional design, presentation, and communication skills
- Availability for multiple co-op rotations
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred, with demonstrated leadership/participation in campus programs and/or community service activities.
- Proficiency of English spoken and written is a must, German is a plus.